Ok, so no, I haven't been exactly on with updating "our" personal blog, but I have discovered that there is a whole home decor blogging world out there!!!! Seriously, I am about to POP I am so excited with all the amazing ideas out there, and oh yeah, you'd better believe I am going to be doing a TON of them! :0) Anybody else feeling the love out there? Anyways....
So, now that the holidays have past, the decorations have been taken down and put away, I find that I have HUNDREDS of photos and I must admit the thought of even organizing them and formatting actual Project 365 digi-pages seems a little overwhelming (especially since I only really sat down for oh, um, one night, to tinker with the program and templates a little bit). We're already into the year 8 days, and I feel like if I don't start with something simple right now, I will lose it and it won't happen. I think I am going to start another blog that I can just post a picture to daily and write a brief entry about...easy breezy (in theory anyway). That sounds a TON easier than formatting things right now, and perhaps, if a miracle happens, I will actually get around to putting them into the cute little digi-pages :0). So, I am going to jump off and create that blog site right now and will post the link later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment